KANZO K1250 MECHANICAL STRENGTH
- The Kanzo 1250 is made up of durable polymers, specifically designed for outdoor use in high-heat, high- tensile, high impact and intense-UV areas.
- Tensile strength of PC-XUV is 8,800 psi.
- Through smart design and manufacturing, there are countless features incorporated into one single part, lowering the cost of the entire system.
- Each feature of the rack was carefully designed to be the easiest and most simplistic solution.
- The system is very accommodating to a wide range of solar panels.
- The most common tilt in the ballasted solar racking industry is 10 degrees. With careful wind and shading engineering, Kanzo is able to increase the tilt of the K1250 rack to 12.5 degrees with no extra weight or cost.
- The additional 2.5 degrees of tilt produces an average of 22,000 kWh's per MW per year.
- The shorter row spacing provides more solar panels per square foot than typical racking systems, while still providing a shade-free installation.
- Universal Size.
- Integrated bonding.
- Stainless steel 300 series with 30,000 psi tensile strength.
- Provides 800 lbs. engineering force on each panel.
ADVANCED PC-XUV MATERIAL
The Kanzo K1250 is made out of a high performance terpolymer, PC-XUV (Polycarbonate w/ Extreme Ultaviolet Stabilization), with an excellent balance of UV stability, color, and property retention. This material is designed for use in outdoor and high heat applications It maintains an “F1” rating per UL746C for outdoor suitability. In addition to its weathering superiority, it employs terrific impact resistance and rigidity. The material has a high level of chemical resistance compared to other styrenics and superb thermal stability. Its high gloss level and resistance to yellowing make it a prime choice for long term outdoor applications.